FINAL COVID 19 INFORMATION FOR THE CHAMP SHOW 19TH SEPTEMBER:
This Show will be held in line with Kennel Club and Government guidelines in place at the time of the Show. The designated COVID-19 Safety Officer is Mr J C Davies. By entering the Show, you agree to abide by the rules set out below. Anyone not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave. Entry details will be shared, if requested, as part of Track and Trace. If an exhibitor, or anyone in their household, has COVID-19 related symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, they must NOT attend the venue/event.
• Exhibitors who fall into a category regarded as ‘vulnerable’ attend at their own risk.
• The Show is held at an outdoor venue.
• There will be no chairs available, so please bring your own.
• The judge will sanitise hands after assessing each dog. Sanitiser will be available for use by all competitors. All competitors are requested to wear facemasks in enclosed buildings.
• The handler will show the dog’s teeth to the judge.
• Catalogues and ring numbers should be collected from the table near the ring.
• Rosettes and Prize Cards to be collected from a designated table by the ring
• Please be reminded the Committee have worked hard to be able to put this event on for you. Due to the current pandemic, the event needs to be heavily managed to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Please follow all instructions you are given. ON ENTERING THIS SHOW, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SGM: date to be advised.
NSC Championship Show 19th September with Darlington Championship Show
NSC Open Show 26th September at Shirland Village Hall
NSC Breed appreciation Day (BAD) 13th November 2021
Breed Speaker: TBA
Tankersley Welfare Hall
Start time 10am
Costs: BAD only £15
BAD and MCE (Multiple Choice Exam) £25
2022 Date TBA